Funky Hairstyles For Boys
- (hairstyle) hairdo: the arrangement of the hair (especially a woman’s hair)
- Hairstyles is a title used for international editions of a professional hairdressing magazine originally published in Barcelona, Spain under the name Peluquerias . The founder of the magazine is Spanish hairdresser Lluis Llongueras.
- A hairstyle, hairdo, or haircut refers to the styling of head hair. The fashioning of hair can be considered an aspect of personal grooming, fashion, and cosmetics, although practical, cultural, and popular considerations also influence some hairstyles.
- A particular way in which a person’s hair is cut or arranged
- Modern and stylish in an unconventional or striking way
- (of jazz) having the soulful feeling of early blues
- (of music) Having or using a strong dance rhythm, in particular that of funk
- stylish and modern in an unconventional way; “she likes funky clothes”; “we did it all in black and white in a very funky sixties style”
- Strongly musty
- fetid: offensively malodorous; “a foul odor”; “the kitchen smelled really funky”
- (boy) male child: a youthful male person; “the baby was a boy”; “she made the boy brush his teeth every night”; “most soldiers are only boys in uniform”
- A son
- A male child or young man who does a specified job
- (boy) son: a male human offspring; “their son became a famous judge”; “his boy is taller than he is”
- A male child or young man
- (boy) a friendly informal reference to a grown man; “he likes to play golf with the boys”
Funky Lorry – Side
Outside the conference building was this rather funky tanker. This is the view from the side.
Funky Limo 1